15.11.07

the price of love (short story)

The price of love (story)
Once upon the time there was a boy actually unique boy ,extra-ordinary , he was called Abdullah he never tried to fall in love before and he prevented him self of that even, he always get the best grades in the school , he was perfect to his eyes , even he wasn’t of rich family but every body gave him their love and they helped him and did more than their best to him , after the prep school he got the best marks in his school , his father awarded him a computer and then he finished his high school in 3 years and his father also awarded him the ADSL and here the story begins , he add people to his lists and he learned a lot in very few time . he add a girl call Karla from UK and girl called ilkay from turkey and add many guys to his lists , he told himself I’m 17 now I must love , and he forced him self to love Karla and because he is almost perfect she accepted him and said I love u too , but he was sure that is not the real love , love is different , u find yourself in love u don’t need to force your self , and ilkay was his really friend he told her everything , she used to listen and listen she cried for his pains she helped him with Karla even ilkay was loving him from her the deepest part of her heart but she thought he loves the other girl she wanted him to be happy. She loved him too too much but he was blind to know where the true love is hiding for him
After two weeks he realized where is his first true love, where is his heart, he knew he is in love with ilkay, he told her ilkay I love u, she said
“No u can’t love me , u r in love with Karla anyway I should admit that I love u but I would feel so guilty if u left ur sexy girl for me , may be I can't make u happy as her I'm not beautiful as her , and I only want u happy “
He said “I swear I love u, I’ll leave the other girl for u, Ur my true love and my true friend “
She said “I don’ t want u leave any body I'll feel guilty if u left her “
“ No , we are in love and nothing should stop our love “ he said .
“ ok my darling , I loved u from the first day , I really love u , my tears never stopped for you , when my heart wanted to say it my mind stopped me , when my mind wanted to say it my heart stopped me ,when my heart and my mind wanted to say it , ur love story stopped me , but now ur with me u love me , I'm the happiest girl in the world “ she replied
And after that she text him and told “him forget every thing about my feelings I don’t want to be third person!!!! “
he go online at the same moment and chatted her and convinced her that he will leave the other girl after days , and he already don’t chat her , he said many things and after that she calmed down , they continued like that for many months , indescribable love , irreplaceable love , they exchanged love every day and night , sometimes they get angry of each other , and sometimes they was perfect ,
Karla find Kurdish guy who loves her and she became his gf and they married 5 years later
days go and she always promise him she will never leave , she will always love him , she will be the mother of his children ,and he believe her and can’t believe his eyes that such perfect girl love him , and she will be his
And he promised her that he will never marry other girl and he was honest, and he promised he will come to turkey and live there
he was in the university of medicine, but he wasn’t as perfect as he was , he became lazy , he loved sleeping , simply his mind wasn’t empty for studying , he was busy in more important things , HE WAS IN LOVE !!
days come and go she went to the university, they became closer and closer to him, but once they made great crazy fight, they insulted each other but he didn't mean it he thought she will be back to him, he loved her a lot, he knew that if he collects money to there and tell her I'm sorry she will accept him again, the girl became a woman and the boy became a man and the man became a doctor and the doctor became rich
, he loved her very very very much , but he told him self it’s just any other time when she didn’t chat for long times , , she didn’t chat for years he in this years he collected money to go to turkey to see her …..
Don’t forget that she promised him she will be wit him for the entire life , don’t forget he loved her more than his life , don’t forget he would accept to die if he know that will make her happy for one second
He went to Istanbul but he knew she will not be there, so he went to canakkale, because he knew she leaves there for 7 years, now, he asked about ilkay Olak but he didn’t find any body by this name so he started to looked for her family he asked about naci olak and gulay olak and he found that have traveled to izmir, he traveled to them he and at last he could meet with her mum, she opened the door to him and told him in Turkish
“Who are u “
“Abdullah kamil” he replied
She didn’t reply for long time, she was just looking at him, and she shouted then “WHAT DO U WANT “
It deserved to be mentioned that Abdullah learned Turkish for ilkay and he did his best to talk to Turkish people to make his Turkish perfect while he was in Egypt,
He replied in Turkish “I only came to turkey for ilkay I want to talk to her to see her even for one second,
He came for love and he lived his life for that love
She didn’t reply then she said “she isn’t yours and she could never be yours”
He said “I only want to see her “
She thought a lot and then she said “she lives in Istanbul now here is her address, but I don’t recommend u to meet her, bye-bye Abdullah “
Abdullah went to Istanbul , he didn’t sleep for 2 days , he was in streets between cities for two days since he come to turkey , in Istanbul he arrived at the morning but it was Sunday and it was weekend , he went to the address , he knocked the door bell a small boy opened the door , he asked
“How can I help u sir, and who are u “
Abdullah replied “I want Miss Ilkay please “
The boy said “ok one second, annim, and annim “
Ilkay came out and said” who are u “
Abdullah was going to die but he didn’t show, he said “my names is Abdullah kamil “
She didn’t reply for long time she just stared at him, she watched a tear going down on his cheek, she didn’t say anything so he said through his tears: “I k k kept m m my p promise! “
She talked after long period of silence “please come in, Zahir my husband is here, I talked to him a lot about u, my first bf “
He said “Then I was just a boy friend?, ok ilkay anyway I really need to come in because I need to pray, and I don’t have house in turkey and I need to pray before I go and it will be pleasure that I meet the man who make u happy, but ply let me dry my tears before he see me, ur son is so nice what’s his name? “,
“Abdullah “she said
Abdullah said nothing but he was truly in great mess , he didn't know what to think or how to react for this hiding sign of faithfulness which is covered by mountains of betrayals , and he came in , and he talked to Zahir ( who was thin man and he was bold without hair in his head ,he was teacher and he was normal , not as handsome or perfect as Abdullah but don’t forget that ilkay never saw Abdullah in reality she knew he is handsome in pics but she never looked at his eyes or touched his hands ),
Abdullah begged Zahir to take care of ilkay and to be good husband and he begged him that he don’t beat her and always treat her good , and Zahir was really nice to Abdullah at least he didn’t send him out of the house , but Abdullah wasn’t nice with them , he brought them disaster ! , he ask to take bath to pray and while he was praying he had heart attack and dead , he dead in the house and the 3 kids of ilkay was scared when they saw the police , but every thing went ok after that because the forensic doctor said that Abdullah wasn’t killed he's dead because of heart attack
His body was sent to Egypt , and ilkay continued her life normally and she had nice three kids two girls and one boy , her husband treated her good always , and she had nice life and that’s all Abdullah wanted ….. !





ليست هناك تعليقات:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Share
ShareSidebar